Another week, and closing in on the end of another month! Its the middle of summer, and one way to beat the heat is by heading out to the water! If there is one this we do not lack in Florida, is water!
Have you ever been kayaking? Why not give it a shot now with Almost Heaven Kayak Adventures in Sarasota!
Kayaking is a leisurely sport that can be enjoyed by people of all ages and experience levels! Almost Heaven Kayak Adventures has been is business for over a decade, and is the original kayak eco tour in the Sarasota area. They offer kayak tours, and for the more independent folks, kayak sales & rentals.
While touring, you are likely to see a wide variety of animals including manatee, dolphins even alligators!
Almost Heaven Kayak Adventures offers:
- A kayak search for manatee and dolphin and the opportunity to float through incredibly mesmerizing mangrove tunnels at Ted Sperling Nature Park on the South end of Lido Key.
- A leisurely loop through Jim Neville Marine Preserve and a stop by the historic Midnight Pass on South Siesta Key (Turtle Beach).
- A chance to get close and personal with huge alligators and enjoy the pristine, old Florida beauty of the Myakka River State Park (experienced paddlers only).
Do you know about the health benefits of kayaking? Not only will you have an amazing adventure, but you will be helping your body, too!
Specific health benefits include:
- Improved cardiovascular fitness
- Increased muscle strength, particularly in the back, arms, shoulders and chest, from moving the paddle
- Increased torso and leg strength, as the strength to power a canoe or kayak comes mainly from rotating the torso and applying pressure with your legs
- Reduced risk of wear-and-tear on joints and tissues, since paddling is a low impact activity.
So, check out their website and give Almost Heaven Kayak Adventures a call and get your tour scheduled! www.kayakfl.com